Resources in the Tri-Cities:
Living in the Tri-cities is fantastic, and why not get out and enjoy more of it with your baby! Here are a few links to help you get out and get active in the community.
City Recreation links:
Community Programs for the Tri-Cities:
Free Library Story Time Drop In’s: (These are usually 2 times per week at all Library’s)
Private Registered and Drop-in Fitness and Activity Programs:
- Gymboree Programs: Your first class is free for a trial and there is a monthly fee for this program. Great for crawlers and walkers
- Fit 4 Two Classes – Fantastic Boot Camp for Mom and Babies
- Bodies By London – Port Moody Based Bootcamp Workout (Let them know Coquitlam Mommy Sent you!)
- Runners and Booties Fitness – Weekly Fitness classes at Local Malls (Free and Fee based)
- Mommy Fit – Pre-Registered Bootcamp & Mommy and Me workouts
- Mommy Fit – Many locations in Greater Vancouver and surrounding areas for workouts and bootcamps
A Day on the Town:
Kid Friendly Restaurants: (Play Areas)
- Maillardville – French Speaking community outreach. They host events, workshops, job seminars and community programs to promote french language.
Finding a Doctor: